Saturday, February 6, 2010

Computer on the Fritz!

So my computer is broken in some way (not really sure) and this will make it extremely inconvenient for me to post. I will post again when it is fixed. (Also pray that it is a problem with the hardware rather than the software so that it is covered by warranty!)

Until then I've read four and a half books in February so far.
I'm hoping to finish Uncle Tom's Cabin soon; I have Cybele's Secret coming in because I read Wildwood Dancing and mostly enjoyed it; and I have more Agatha Christies coming (I'm somewhat obsessed). Plus I have tons of history nonfiction books to read.

When I return I plan to update my challenges as I have started some (!) although there are some I have not (oopsie). Best wishes to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...