Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer Goals

While it is not technically summer yet, I feel like it is because I have finished my semester. Thus I want to write up my goals for this time period.

Hopefully 5 books a week although this depends on what kind of job I can procure.
-1 Faith book a week, whether it's a commentary, a retelling of a Biblical book, Inspirational fiction, etc.
-1 Agatha Christie a week-my library is well stocked with her books and I own a few myself
-1 History book a week, to get ideas for what I might write a thesis about
-1 YA book a week, I have quite the list
-1 book I own a week, I have a lot I want to get through

I also hope to read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall to complete my Brontë challenge and Thud to further my Terry Pratchett challenge [Both books I already own]. I have started several series and I hope to move forward in them (Tasha Alexander's Lady Emily mysteries, Moira J. Moore's Hero series, Elizabeth Peters' Amelia Peabody mysteries, etc). I also want to reread all the Jane Austen books-it's been a while.

I also hope to continue posting and continue reading other blogs and I am contemplating a giveaway although I have not sorted out all of the logistics of that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...