Thursday, June 24, 2010

Updates!

Job: I have a summer job! I'm not going to talk about it because a. I've read stories about people being fired for talking about their jobs online and b. it has nothing to do with books so it really doesn't fit with my conception of my blog. Unfortunately it is a full time job and it has already cut in to my reading time significantly. I have to work on rearranging how I spend my time in order to maximize how much I read. I am still hoping to post everyday but I recognize that that might not be possible. Please bear with me.

Reading Plans: I have finished most of the library books I had checked out and my goal for the rest of the summer is to only check out Agatha Christies and history books because I have many books on my shelves that I really want to read but are shunted aside in favor of the books which must be returned. A taste of those books: Endless Summer, Shade, Inside Out, The Book Thief and more! So they're fantastic books that I've been dying to read and that I will now be focusing upon. I still have some more library books but then I'm shifting.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the job! Summer jobs almost always involve something that you would not want to do for the rest of your life, but at least you'll earn money...for more books!;) We'll bear with you, don't worry.

    Oh, The Book Thief is on your list, yay! I loved it. I'm looking forward to reading how you (dis)liked it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...