Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Reviewed Last Week:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Thud by Terry Pratchett
Stand-In Groom by Kaye Dacus
Kiss Me Deadly ed. Trisha Telep

Upcoming This Week:
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
Menu For Romance by Kaye Dacus
Half the Sky by Nicholas D Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn

Currently Reading:
A Caribbean Mystery by Agatha Christie and a few other Christies
A Case For Love by Kaye Dacus

10 comments:

  1. I've heard TGWTDT is amazing, I totally need to read it. Hope you're enjoying the books you're currently reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am impressed if you get through both the Larrson's book in one week. It took me a week to get through one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother has The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, I might have to borrow it form him. I have been meaning to read Thud for ages! Have a great week.
    Hugs, Bethxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the books you're reading, but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wanting to read Half the Sky...the Stieg Larsson's are on my list, too. Enjoy....

    Here's my Monday:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to get in on the Agatha Christie challenge? She's such an awesome writer.

    enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the Larsson series -- I've heard varying thoughts on this book, and I've decided I will pass on reading them.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read The Girl Who Played With Fire, I've heard it's even better than TGWTDT :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are getting to the Steig Larsson books before me! Cant wait to read those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also haven't read the Larsson trilogy, I don't think I will. I haven't read this genre in years! Enjoy though - I hear people just love them.

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...