Monday, November 1, 2010

October Stats

October Sum Up:

Books Read This Month: 21
Favorite Book: Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar (review upcoming this week)
Least Favorite Book: The Deathly Hallows Lectures by John Granger (review before the film comes out)
Longest Book: Bleak House by Charles Dickens (finally finished this 817 page tome)
Shortest Book: The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt, a novella of 70 pages
Most Read Genre: I actually had 5 classics this month (yay-me!) but 7 non-fiction books for school and for fun comprise the most read genre. Oddly I only read 1 YA which I hope to fix this month, I have 6 with me right now plus some other books for review.

Total Pages Read This Year: 72,876
Total Books Read: 231

Plans for November: I have decided that it will be Netgalley November for me; I have some great books on there and I want to read them and promote them.  The other thing is that I will be doing Movie Saturdays where I talk about a film that I've watched lately; one of my best friends and I are watching movies Saturday evenings so I'll talk about the previous week.

1 comment:

  1. Great stats! Wow, 21 books in a month! I feel so lame now with my under-10 number, and I've only read 63 this year. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...