Saturday, December 25, 2010

Love, Actually

While not the most Christmas of films, I still like to watch this during the holiday season.  My top 3 stories:

1. Hugh Grant and Martine McCutcheon-I am a complete sucker for Hugh Grant and they're so cute.
2. Keira Knightley love triangle-Keira was the reason I watched this in the first place so her storyline is still pretty high on my list although it makes me sad :(
3. Bill Nighy's quest to have the number one song-I know, I'm surprised this made the top three as well but rewatching it recently I enjoyed this story a lot.

I love Alan Rickman's voice but at the moment I look more to the happy storylines.  I also love seeing Martin Freeman, soon to be Bilbo Baggins, as a character finding love.

Have you seen Love, Actually?  What are your favorite storylines?

3 comments:

  1. Have to check this one out. Have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Love, Actually is a lovely holiday movie! I've seen it a few times and #1 and #2 would also make it to my list of top 3 stories. As #3, I'd put Colin Firth's story. That was sweet. I am a sucker for both Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...