Monday, April 2, 2012

Netgalley April!



Yay-time for one of my favorite events! I have a busy schedule of Netgalley books to read this month, currently numbering fourteen although I have already read 2! This also inspired me to go request some more books, which will probably add to my list ;) Head over to Red House Books to declare your participation.


1. Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
2. 13 Hangmen by Art Corriveau
3. Torn by Stephanie Guerra (started)
4. Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves
5. The Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
7. The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
8. Spirit's Princess by Esther Friesner
9. Sidney Chambers and the Shadow of Death by James Runcie
10. The Mapmaker and the Ghost by Sarvenaz Tash
11. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
12. A Greyhound of a Girl by Roddy Doyle
13. Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame by LL Samson
14. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland

1 comment:

  1. OMG you seriously NEED to read The Immortal Rules, like now lol I loved it so much. I heard Grave Mercy is pretty awesome as well. Looking to start it sometime this month. I have it on my nook, it's like 400 sum pages! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...