Sunday, October 14, 2012

What I Think About: @thewantedmusic

Just a little bit of fun for Sunday! I think it's pretty self-explanatory for the way my mind has been working lately.

I am being a little ambitious today-I am going for a multi-mile walk with my mom (I want to say 3 but I can't remember) as well as finishing Celia Rees' This Is Not Forgiveness (I'm already halfway through) in addition to reading Summer of the Mariposas by Guadalupe Garcia McCall and starting Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling. Then I also want to catch up on reviews and comment on blogs as I haven't done so since Friday. Happy reading everyone!


 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...